Monday, April 1, 2013

Affordable Art Fair, NY...April 3-7th..2 BOOTHS

The Affordable Art Fair Spring Edition is in NY from April 3-7th at the Metropolitan Pavilion located at 125 West 18th Street. It is always a really good show to go to an personally I absolutely love the Pavilion space. 

This year I will be represented there by 2 separate Galleries. 
First I will be represented by ArtStar in Booth F2. Chrissy Crawford and her great team will be showing about 4 of my pieces. We had great success at the AD Home show last week and we are expecting even better success at the AAF show.

The 2nd Gallery to represent my new work is Joy Wai Gallery. They are located right across the street from the show at 122 West 18th Street. Joy hired a whole new sales staff for the show and they are well prepared. They are showcasing my series "New York Sliced". My Empire State Building and Flatiron Building will be on display in 24" x 36" Plexiglas.


No comments:

Post a Comment