Monday, April 29, 2013

Resource Magazine and Smugmug Blog posted articles about my Tilt Shift...

Resource Magazine posted an article about my Tilt Shift on April 13th. It is in the "Image Makers" section of their online magazine. The magazine is also available FREE at many local photography stores such as Calumet at 22 West 22nd Street  and FOTO CARE (I am only in the online edition).




-----------------------------------------------------------
On April 5th Smugmug, the company that hosts my websites, posted a detailed interview/article about my Tilt Shift Photos. I was interviewed back in March about the article by Ann and Steph over at Smugmug, just great people to do business with.

"Photography Perspectives: Tilt-Shift Photography with Richard Silver"

http://news.smugmug.com/2013/04/05/photography-perspectives-tilt-shift-photography-with-richard-silver/








No comments:

Post a Comment